Be sure to read the following stories in The Rotator: Any questions? Please contact Mary at email@example.com.
• Our next program is on November 20th. We are holding our annual auction! The silent auction begins at 11:00. Please arrive early to check out the wonderful items and to place your bids! Beer and wine will be offered. Please contact the office immediately if you will be bringing guests.
• On page 2, find Quick Bits, our calendar of upcoming programs, Grotarian events and birthdays
– The Fish Across the Border Committee has a trip coming up in January – please contact Bob Fletcher immediately if you would like to participate
– Join the Grotarian Committee at the December 12th performance of the Nutcracker with the City Ballet of San Diego – Details on our website
• See the many wonderful faces that were in our crowd on page 3
• On page 4, find New Member news and a message from our Senior Services Committee Chair
• On page 5, find service information for Budd Rubin’s wife, Joanne Lee Rubin
• Also, on page 5 find out how to sign up for the District’s Foundation Seminar on November 22nd – learn more about where your donations go!
• Check out what the STEM Committee has been up to on page 6
• Thank you to Chuck Dunning of Bay City Television for sponsoring the news at the meeting.